Furnace Replacement in Corsicana, Waxahachie, Red Oak, Hillsboro, TX and Surrounding Areas
You will want to make sure your furnace is in proper working order in preparation for winter. A furnace that isn’t working properly is not only an aggravation but can be unsafe and very costly. Dangerously low temps freeze pipes which can then bust leading to expensive repairs. It’s important to know the warning signs of a failing furnace and take action to replace it before damage occurs.
Signs It’s Time to Repair Your Furnace
- You notice that your furnace isn’t heating your home evenly throughout
- There is a steep increase in your home’s energy bills
- You notice new and strange noises coming from your furnace
- When you conduct a visual inspection, you notice rust
- Older than 10 years of age
It is important to make sure that your furnace actually needs replacing before you invest in a new one. Our technicians are happy to conduct a professional inspection of your unit and advise as to whether or now is the time for a new one.
Benefits of a New Furnace
There are several benefits to installing a new furnace in your home. These include:
- Increased efficiency – New units are inherently more energy-efficient than older ones by design. The fact that they are also free from dust, dirt, and debris helps increase efficiency as well.
- Cut Costs – A more efficient furnace means that your energy bills will be lower.
- Better Temperature Regulation – An optimally working unit will heat your home more evenly throughout and hold the set temperature much better than an older furnace.
Leave Furnace Replacement to the Professionals
If you suspect it may be time to replace your old furnace in favor of a newer model, let the leading furnace replacement team in Corpus Christi, TX replace your old unit hassle-free. Hood Service Company specializes in air conditioning, heating, and refrigeration. Schedule service today!
Furnace Installation – Servicing the Corsicana, Waxahachie, Red Oak, Hillsboro, TX and Surrounding Areas
Contact Us Today!